Welcome to Marie’s Penmanship Books
These books are a series that teach a student to master the art of handwriting in manuscript, cursive, calligraphy, and other penmanship skills.
Up to July 31, 2016, we have a special of 10% off your cart before shipping. On the checkout page after you get the cart subtotal, fill in the coupon code “jewel” to the left of the add coupon box. Then click on “add coupon” and continue the prompts.
- Cursive Handwriting Penmanship (Books 1-3, 5-8) in Zaner-Bloser style using letters, words, and Bible verse selections for practice,
- Manuscript Printing for beginners (Books A,B,1)(Book 9 for older students) in Roman Style,
- Step by Step Calligraphy in Italic style, + Gothic and Uncial (Book 4),
- Decorative Versal Letters to begin Cursive verses (Book 5B),
- Handwriting in Spanish also with Versal letters to begin verses.(Book 5SP, Book 10),
- Handwriting with Proverbs and the International Alphabet (Book 5PR),
- Artistic Borders to develop writing motor skills used nearly throughout the series,
- two European Handwriting Styles-Simple and Traditional using Bible verse and greetings in Latin, English, French, and Spanish (Book 10),
- all-letter testing sentences and testing alphabets in almost each book
Ebooks are Available! Each penmanship book is now also available as an Ebook in PDF format. Shipping Ebooks is FREE and you get your Ebook in a matter of minutes by downloading after your purchase. All hard copies are available on the menu bar in SHOP – penmanship books. Ebooks are available in SHOP -Ebooks. Both can be found in “View all Products” below.
Beginning with the child who is learning to write, the series develops writing talent into masterful, professional writing. The series is intended for children from preschool to grade 8, but many of the books, such as Calligraphy and European Handwriting may be taught in later grades. Handwriting is a talent that should be developed during the time of our youth but can always be brushed up anytime as an adult. It is a telling detail of the personality of a person. We can improve the appearances of our handwriting with diligent practice and still retain a personal style. Handwriting is also a useful tool in our education. Writing legible notes and letters gives a certain confidence in communication. Moreover, the content of all our books is useful for growing in Christian life.
On this site you may view information about each book as well as download a few sample pages from each one. These books are available by secure online purchasing through paypal.com We encourage you to browse anytime. Purchasing can be done Monday thru Saturday. Please avoid Sunday purchasing to keep Sundays holy on the Lord’s Day. If you are a Canadian customer living in Canada I will send an adjusted invoice with your order.
At present many individual homeschool families and various schools are using with success this unique line of penmanship books. Many customers have given good reviews and positive comments on the series. Marie is willing to answer questions concerning the penmanship series. Your success at handwriting or teaching handwriting is my goal.
Email: email@example.com, or phone (519)433-8954